Sunday, October 14, 2012

Two weeks!

I have a little more than two weeks until I will be in Thailand! I am getting ready, making mental lists of what to pack and researching things to do. A friend I know who will be studying with me mentioned riding an elephant! I am not sure if I'll be on an elephant, but who knows? I am open to new experiences! I have two weeks of work left. This Saturday I was at the Lululemon showroom for an event and took donations that will go towards my trip. I may have another event or yoga class that will be donation based before my trip, stay tuned for more info! I just had tea with a friend who traveled to Bali in September and we talked about the long flight. I will be in the same airplane for 19 hours. My total travel time from Louisville to Bangkok will be around 36 hours. Right now I am looking for ways to fill that time. Any ideas readers?

No comments:

Post a Comment